Your safety is as important as mine for the community as a whole.
The following protocols apply to both clients and therapist:
- If you feel unwell and/ or have been in contact with someone who has had COVID-19 within the past 14 days, and/or travel outside California in the past 14 days, please stay home and text me as soon as possible before your appointment time to reschedule.
***Under these circumstances, the less than 24 hour cancellation charge will be waived. However, if I don’t get your message before your appointment time, I reserve the right to charge full amount of service booked.***
- Face covering is mandatory upon your arrival and during session for both client and therapist.
- Temperature will be checked at the entrance. Anyone who is above 100°F will be rescheduled after two weeks.
- Outside shoes will be left at the entrance and new pair of washable slippers will be provided.
- Wash your hands before AND after the session. Hand sanitizer is also available.
What to expect:
- Hospital-grade disinfectants
- Two HEPA filters to better the air quality
- Both clean and soiled linens are stored safely in a zipper bag outside treatment room
- Hard surface furniture only
- Coconut oil and medicine balm are used for single-use only
- My top covering is changed before each session
- The staggering times between massages are much longer than before to allow time for proper disinfecting of the waiting area and treatment room.
- 100% online booking! I do not take any appointments over the phone. If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the website or leave me a voicemail, text or email, but not for appointments. I will respond at my earliest convenience since I attend other clients. Thank you for your understanding.